December 4
The kids & Daddy had a jammie day while Mommy joined in the hustle & bustle to do some Christmas shopping.
December 5
I am thinking I will end up doing one of the extra stories from the 3rd for this day. We had a birthday dinner and celebration for 4 family members on Rodney's side, but none of the photos turned out great, and for some reason they aren't even uploading to the blog, so... hmmm... moving on.
December 6
"Mommy, is it Summertime yet?" Quote of the day from Noelle as she's getting dressed this morning. She wore her swimsuit around the house all day!
December 5
I am thinking I will end up doing one of the extra stories from the 3rd for this day. We had a birthday dinner and celebration for 4 family members on Rodney's side, but none of the photos turned out great, and for some reason they aren't even uploading to the blog, so... hmmm... moving on.
December 6
"Mommy, is it Summertime yet?" Quote of the day from Noelle as she's getting dressed this morning. She wore her swimsuit around the house all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment