Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2nd


This is the treasure Noelle brought home from school today. She is always so excited to show me what she makes at school, barely even getting into the car before she's got her backpack opened up and is pulling something out that she's created or that a friend has given her. It's so sweet to see things like this come home from school with her and to see how proud she is of her work. And of course, we are so proud too! ;)

This year I am doing a December Daily album. I did one in 2008 and loved it! Last year I fizzled out over a couple of days but this year I am determined to complete another one. So, I have decided to use this blog to keep track of photos/documentation for some or all of my album. The idea is that you tell one "story" of each day in December up through (or even after) Christmas to document this special time of year. If you want to follow along and see my album as it unfolds, I'll be posting those on my other blog (www.thispaperedheart.blogspot.com). 

I'm excited to share with you our December adventures this year and hope you enjoy being a part of them too! :)

Edited to Add: I just found this really awesome free download I thought some of you might be interested: http://aholyexperience.com/1000/AJesusAdventCelebrationDevotional.pdf

No comments: