#1. I am SO glad it's FRIDAY!!! It's been a good week, but I am really excited for a long, relaxing weekend to hang out as a family and to unofficially kick off the Summer!
#2. I have a feeling it's going to be a really fun, adventurous Summer with these two!
(This photo is from our outdoor sprinkler play yesterday.)
#3. I was thinking yesterday about how much difference a year makes... this time last year Parker wasn't even walking yet!!!! Whoa! And Noelle... well she would barely even touch the water spraying from the sprinkler, seemed a bit afraid of it, and this year as soon as I turned the water on, she went barreling through it!
#4. I am really excited about going to the Hot Air Balloon Invitational this weekend... I LOVE hot air balloons and am looking forward to taking some photos of them and marvel at them.
#5. I feel full of joy and happiness right now, anticipating what adventures this Summer season is going to bring, it's such a fun time of year, so many opportunities to spend time outside, taking pictures, the longer days, road trips to the lake with friends, grilling outside, trips to the park & pool, maybe even a backyard camp out this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment