#1. Lots of preparation this week for a certain someone's birthday party tomorrow.
#2. Rodney & I enjoyed a date night last night at the New Theatre Restaurant. Thanks Mom! We always have such a wonderful time and it's always such a treat. The show was fabulous!
#3. Praying for no rain for the party tomorrow... 50% chance... eek!
#4. The Wiggles has been the "go to" movie this week... the kids seem to not be able to get enough of this show... it actually is a pretty good show and the songs are quite catchy... so catchy that I often times can't get them out of my head! LOL! "Where's Jeff" is a personal "favorite". :)
#5. When "Letters to Juliet" is released in the theaters, you must go see it... I saw a sneak preview with a friend this week and it's such a darling movie... really... I couldn't stop smiling through most of it... so sweet, so cute, so clean and classy, a true gem of a romantic comedy!
1 comment:
Love the Friday 5! Keep up the good blog work, I enjoy it.
Post a Comment