So, I thought I would start doing something new to help me post more regularly. Each Friday I will try to post 5 things about the week. These might be things we did, things we accomplished, things we heard or read, things we said or any other things that happened in the week! Let me know what you think! So without further adieu, here are Five Things from this week!
#1. Picking, Painting & Picnicking
Monday was a beautiful day, we went for a walk around the block and picked a few dandelions (aka flowers) and then used them as paintbrushes. I was surprised at how much Noelle got into the painting as she normally loses interest pretty quickly and how little Parker was into it as he usually does get into painting and coloring. It may have had something to do with the fact that we were painting outside and so he was a little distracted by the surroundings! After that, we enjoyed a picnic lunch outside, just the 3 of us. This was such a fun morning together!
#2. Financial Peace University
Rodney and I have been attending Financial Peace University for the last 13 weeks, every Thursday evening. Last night we "graduated"! For those of you who've been through FPU, you know how powerful it is and how much you learn through the class, if you haven't heard of it or heard of Dave Ramsey I encourage you to check out his site, read his books, it just might change your life, I know that it has ours!
#3. Cinco de Mayo
The kids and I had a Cinco de Mayo lunch this week with Grandma Johnson, Aunt Jamie and cousins Jack & Jeorgia. We had a bit of a crazy lunch trying to keep the kids sitting and eating instead of running around the restaurant, but it's always fun to enjoy a bit of Mexican on the 5th of May!
#4. Knuffle Bunny
We've been doing a lot of reading of this book lately, along with watching the Scholastic presentation of it on DVD that we checked out at the library. It is truly a cute story that you really never get tired of reading. The DVD version is just as cute. Besides it is near to our hearts since Noelle's favorite snuggly thing is her little pink bunny.
#5. New Friends
Great Granny & Papa in North Carolina sent these 2 cuties to our 2 cuties for Noelle's birthday. Aren't they adorable!? They are also environmentally friendly which is really cool too!
No comments:
Post a Comment