Meet Benjy... Noelle's preschool class' "pet". Yesterday was her day to bring Benjy home with her for the evening. She had a grand time with him. Pretty much whatever she did, Benjy did too. At first I wasn't too sure what we were supposed to do with Benjy... right after I picked her up from school we went to Target and she wanted to taken Benjy in... well, I didn't want to leave Benjy at Target and LOSE the class pet, so I said no and then upon getting home I read the letter from Benjy that was included in the bag and saw that Benjy could go anywhere Noelle went (except the bathtub) and realized I should have let her take Benjy into Target... oh well... Noelle & Benjy still had a splendid time watching Clifford, helping me make dinner, reading books (Benjy was even choosing the books, he's a puppet and so Noelle would put her hand in and Benjy would pick out the book), yes Mom even got him a "water" dish and pretended to put water in it for Benjy... she slept with Benjy and his water bowl sat right next to her cup in bed with her. Benjy definitely was loved in the Johnson home for his 24 hour stay!!! :)
And, just in case you're wondering what Parker has been up to lately... well this pretty much explains it...
I can assure you that he has no idea what he's looking for in here... when I take him out of the fridge, or out of the pantry, or off the countertop, etc... and ask him what he needs he says... (after screaming and crying for a bit) "Wewa, actuee (actually) want um, um, stuff..." We should have named him George, as in Curious George!!! LOL!! He absolutely gets into EVERYTHING... I thought it would get better as he got older, like I remember it did with Noelle, but it's actually getting worse, it's almost impossible to leave him alone for more than 1.2 seconds!! Haha! It's a good thing he's so stinking cute!!! : D
No comments:
Post a Comment