Yesterday was Noelle's first day of preschool at Aldersgate Preschool Plus! She was so excited!
Here's her backpack... it's almost as big as she is! :)
Walking into school... she's getting so big! I didn't think I would get emotional at all as I think I was almost as ready for her to go to school as she was. ;) But, getting her dressed and ready I got a little teary... knowing this is the beginning of a new journey for her... school.
Parker was a little disappointed when he didn't get to stay at school with Sissy. There was a car there he wanted to play with and when I told him we couldn't stay he started crying and when we got home he mentioned again that he wanted to stay with Sissy. :( Poor guy.
Parker was a little disappointed when he didn't get to stay at school with Sissy. There was a car there he wanted to play with and when I told him we couldn't stay he started crying and when we got home he mentioned again that he wanted to stay with Sissy. :( Poor guy.
Here's Noelle in her classroom (Blue PM class), meeting her classmates and one of her teachers Ms. Susan. After picking her up yesterday I asked her all about her first day. Here's a little bit of our dialogue:
Mom: Did you make any new friends?
Noelle: Yes, but I don't remember their names.
M: That's ok, you'll learn them soon.
M: What was your favorite thing you did today?
N: Ms. Leslie had a wand and she tapped me on my head and then I went to put my bunny rabbit mat away.
This is going to be a fun new adventure for us both. I am so excited for her and know that she is going to have a blast and learn so much this year! We are so proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment