Happy, happy Friday! Yesterday I had the pleasure of going on Noelle's Kindergarten class field trip to the pumpkin patch! It was a gorgeous day and we had a really great time!
I've posted more photos here on my new blog! Yep, that's right, I have a new blog! I am diligently working on putting together an Etsy shop that I am planning to open soon and for simplicity's sake I've decided to post family updates on that blog, so this blog will no longer be updated and that way you only have to check one blog to see all that's going on with our family! :)
Again, my new blog is www.alterediris.com and that will be the place to be to stay updated on the Johnson Family!
Happy Fall Weekend!
Again, my new blog is www.alterediris.com and that will be the place to be to stay updated on the Johnson Family!
Happy Fall Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment