Monday, April 11, 2011

Clippers to the Rescue!


Last week, this sweet little boy was in dire need for a haircut. He has a wonderful mom, of course, but she sometimes procrastinates and is sometimes forgetful and the call to our hairstylist was long overdue. When she finally made the call last Thursday, Tara is out of the salon until Monday, knowing that meant it would likely be another week or two before we'd actually get him in for a haircut, we Rodney decided to take measures into our his own hands. Of course I wasn't completely against it but, I will say I had to hide my eyes and run away when the trimming began. And, here's the result: 


I will say it was a bit of a shock to all of us at first, he looks so much older. Parker ran in front of the mirror saying "Parker! Parker! Parker!" over and over, laughing and rubbing the back of his head and since then has been telling everyone his hair is just like his Dad's. I think he likes it and after a bit of apprehension and wishing we hadn't done it, I'm happy to say that it is growing on me! :) 

1 comment:

The Kaebs said...

He looks adorable! Love the new "do" or lack thereof :)