Wow, February sure did FLY by for us here in the Johnson home! Here's a little recap of our month of February...
More snow... which means work for Rodney and indoor fun and days spent in our PJ's for Mommy and the kids! :)
The kids did some camping out in the living room one weekend.
About once a month we visit Noelle at school and help with snack time. Here's some painting she was doing on the day we visited this month. Parker always has a blast playing with her classmates and in her classroom.
This girl will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall and we've had "Future Otter Night" and now Kindergarten round up as well... getting her all ready to make the big move into elementary school.
And, probably the biggest highlight of the month was this little guy turning THREE!!! We had a spaceship themed party with family and celebrated Parker's birthday together!
I'll try and do a better job at blogging this month! :)
Here's some favorite quotes from Noelle this month:
"Parker, I hate to say this, but you're spitting your spit on yourself."
"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I've gotta get back to coloring." said while talking on the phone with Daddy.
"Milk makes me stylish." Said at school during snack time one day(Her teacher kindly shared this one with me!) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment