Well, this last week I was able to get quite a bit of scrapping in! Yea! It seems I always feel a bit of a happier & kinder wife & mommy when I've been able to "escape" and do something I really enjoy doing! I thought I would share a few of my creations with you today!
This first layout is called "Double Trouble" the journaling reads "The two of you seem to be more mischevious when you're together. True siblings, true friends. 12/09".
This layout called "Carousel" highlights a few fun photos I took while the kids were on the carousel at Oak Park Mall over the Christmas season.

This layout is probably my favorite of the 5 I completed this week. Our sweet little boy is featured here in "Since You Came Along..." the journaling reads: "Life is laugh out loud wilder, messier, joy filled crazier, more full & fun just altogether happy! We adore you!" The journaling and even the layout design was inspired by this layout by Stephanie Howell.
No comments:
Post a Comment