Ok, so the expression on my face in this photo actually represents more of how my Mommy feels about me turning one. Bittersweet she says... bitter because of what she's saying goodbye to, my first year and the many firsts that went along with it. Having to let go of such precious things, I guess I'm becoming more independent and she's not sure she's ready for that. She says it seems like I was just born yesterday and she hasn't been able to cherish each moment as she would've liked to. But, it's also sweet she says because she gets to say hello to what's ahead... my second year and many more firsts to come as well. New discoveries, new adventures. Sweet because that's what I am a sweet boy who loves to snuggle, loves to smile, yet is completely 100% ALL BOY!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy 1st Bday Parker! Cute picture.
Post a Comment