Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lots of Hugs 4 U

Finally got some time tonight to do some scrapbooking! Probably my only hobby at this point in time, but also an incredibly fun way to preserve our families memories! This is probably the soonest after an event I've ever gotten a page done (the photo was from less than a month ago). I have another page on my scrap table that is still incomplete and it's a photo of Noelle when she was only a month old!!! :) 

Anyway, hope you enjoy this little layout I did... the journaling reads: This photo was taken 5 days after you took a fall down Grandma and Papa Johnson's stairs (all the way from top to bottom). You took quite a tumble and this is the evidence. For days you were telling everyone "she bonk 'er head on stairs, on 'ne carpet." This likely won't be the last time you bonk, but when it happens, we'll always have hugs and kisses to make it all better! 

No comments: